- Education & Training – Certifying body for Hydraulics & Pneumatics engineers
- Statistics / Market – National & International data
- Exhibitions – UK & International
- International Standards Development work
- Members’ Directory – Internet & Published Copy
- Information Web Site
BFPA, The British Fluid Power Association represents the interests of over 240 companies in the Hydraulic and Pneumatic sector. In the years since its formulation in 1959, the BFPA has grown from a small group of mutually-supportive companies to a major Trade Association undertaking business on a truly international scale.
The Association provides full support services for its members with an emphasis on Education and Training, International Standards Development work, Market Statistics and support at both UK and International Exhibitions. The BFPA plays an influential role within the world of fluid power standards owing to its position as an external secretariat on behalf of the BSI, the UK’s National Standards Body (NSB).