- Platform for exchange of experience
- National/international market data for fluid power and client industry
- National and international standardization
- EU Directives: Lobbying and interpretation for the fluid power industry
- Joint research projects
- Branch offices: Brazil, China, India, Japan, Russia
- Public relations work
- Joint stands at exhibitions in Germany and abroad
- Manufacturers‘ directory on Internet and as printed version
The Fluid Power Association within the VDMA represents the interests of over 200 member companies from the fields of hydraulics, pneumatics and sealing technology, comprising over 85 % of the market.
The Association informs its members concisely on all matters relating to fluid power and mechanical engineering. Thanks to its link to the VDMA (Mechanical Engineering Industry Association), with more than 3200 members, the Association has access to information and contacts for all its major markets.
The Fluid Power Association organises and participates in working groups and committees, liaising closely with experts from its member companies – with the industry, and for the industry.
With around 4,000 exhibitors, HANNOVER MESSE 2023 will showcase how different industrial ecosystems interlock to provide solutions for resource-efficient, climate-neutral and resilient production under the