The Spanish CETOP member association AIFTOP elected its new board members during the AIFTOP General Assembly in March 2020. This term of office runs from 2020 to 2023.
The new AIFTOP Board is composed of the following members:
- Sergi Camacho, President, AR Vacuum
- Ramón Condal,, Past President, FESTO AUTOMATION S.A.U
- Jaume Vila, Treasurer, HINE S.A.
- Javier Garcia, Past President (Pneumatic comission), SCHUNK INTEC S.L.U
- Juanjo Barrero, Past President (Hydraulic comission), GS-HYDRO S.A.U.
- Iñaki Kruzelaegui, Board Member, (Technical and Education comission), PNEUMAX S.A.
- Pedro Roquet Fdez , Honorary President, ROQUET HYDRAULICS S.L.
- Antonio Bonilla, AIFTOP Manager
AIFTOP is the Iberian Association of Manufacturing and Trading Companies in Fluid Power Transmissions and Components. It is born in 2006 as a union between Spain (AEFTOP) and Portugal enterprises. AEFTOP was founded in 1966 with the aim of representing all the brands relating to the fluid power sector (Hydraulic and Pneumatic Technologies).