On April 28-29, 2021, the 7th symposium "MOBILE MACHINES - Automation and Connectivity for Off-Highway Vehicles" will be held digitally.
You will experience a highly qualified professional exchange and knowledge update online. The digital conference environment also offers various opportunities for direct exchange between participants, speakers and exhibitors.
The focus will be on challenges and solution approaches for driver and machine assistance, safety & security and data management for off-highway vehicles.
- Virtual insight into the production of the SPMT (Self-Propelled Modular Transporter) at the SCHEUERLE company.
- Virtual vehicle inspection - experience the aspects of assistance systems, HMI and safety implemented live on one of the highly innovative fuel cell vehicles from Faun Umwelttechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Main topics are
- Assistance systems and autonomous systems
- Safety: safety of processes and machines
- Security: Security of data
For more details please have a look under hanser-tagungen.de/mobilemachines