We represent the CETOP Education Commission. Our role is to review, develop,
improve and strategically plan to steer competence based education and training in the right direction assuring the continued capability, effectiveness and safety of our workforce.
The Education Commission has an established “Strategic Plan” with clear objectives to:
- RAISE AWARENESS and GREATER UNDERSTANDING OF CETOP QUALIFICATIONS.
- ENSURE THAT ALL NATIONAL ASSOCIATIONS HAVE A CLEAR VISION OF HOW TO ACHIEVE A SUCCESSFUL OUT COME.
- DEVELOP A NETWORK OF CENTRES OF VOCATIONAL EXCELLENCE.
- DEVELOP A STRONG COMMUNICATION NETWORK FOR EDUCATION.
- SHARE GOOD PRACTICES AND QUALITY CONTROL PROCEDURES.
- BUILD ON THE EXISTING QUALIFICATION STRUCTURE IN LIGHT OF INTEGRATED ELECTRONICS AND CONTROL.
The Education Commission is responsible via the Vice President for Education to the PRESIDENT'S COUNCIL, in turn the President's Council reports and consults with the CETOP Association members who form the GENERAL ASSEMBLY.