Deutsche Messe AG, together with its partners Plattform Industrie 4.0, VDMA and ZVEI, will be organizing the Forum Industrie 4.0 for the 10th time in a row at the upcoming HANNOVER MESSE to discuss the opportunities for digitalization of value chains and products as well as their user benefits.
You are invited to present new trends and developments from the world of Industrial IT at the Forum Industrie 4.0 from April 20th - 24th, 2020. Your presentation can be on any one of the following topics:
- 5G Applications in the manufacturing environment
- Artificial intelligence in Industrie 4.0
- B2B Platform Economy 4.0
- Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) / Industrial 4.0 Components
- Cyber Security / Industrial Security in Industrie 4.0
- Digital Twin and Management Shell
- Humans and the work environment in the context of Industrie 4.0
- Industrie 4.0 - Future scenarios in the year 2025
- Industrie 4.0: Migration processes in large companies and corporations
- Industrie 4.0: SMEs
- Industrie 4.0: startups
- Engineering 4.0
- Machine Learning and Data Analytics
- Sustainable value creation in Industrie 4.0
- Open standards for Industrie 4.0
- Predictive Maintenance / Predictive Analytics
- Cloud and Edge Technologies
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Use Cases relating to RAMI 4.0
The time frame for the lectures is 20 minutes + 5 minutes discussion. The language of presentation is German or English (with simultaneous translation). Please refrain from submitting promotional presentations.
To submit your presentation, please use the contact form on the "Call for Papers" website.