The 11th Colloquium Mobile Hydraulics will take place from 10 to 11 September 2020 in Karlsruhe. The registration deadline for the Call for Papers is 26 January 2020.
The event enjoys a special status in specialist circles, as implemented solutions are presented in lectures about demonstrators exhibited on site. The theoretical contents of the lectures are thus tangible on the object of practice.
The colloquium will present, discuss and demonstrate the latest developments in the field of mobile hydraulics.
The main topics are planned:
- Working hydraulics
- Hydraulic traction drives
- Concepts of control and regulation technology
- Energy efficiency in mobile hydraulic systems
- Pressure Fluids, Condition Monitoring, Predictive Maintenance
- Digitization, Networking and Communication in Mobile Hydraulics
The colloquium serves the exchange of experience between industry and research. Unconventional and creative contributions are therefore expressly welcome.
The deadline for submitting the abstract is 26 January 2020.
Please send your contribution to the Mobile Machines Division of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT).